Candidates-Job seekers Information
Professional Support Inc. Mission statement
Exceptional Career Resources
- Whether looking for advice on how to plan your career, work with a recruiter, put together your resume, or properly resign, PSI can help you.
A Dedicated Recruiter
- Our recruiters will conduct a personal interview to discuss your work history, strengths, objectives, future career plans, desired work environment, and compensation requirements. After identifying potential opportunities, your recruiting specialist will share details of the position before presenting your qualifications to our client organization. If a job is not immediately available, we will update you regularly about potential opportunities.
- When you work with a PSI recruiter, you are working with an industry specialist. Our recruiters work in specific industry specialties, focusing their energies on their fields of expertise. Using that knowledge and years of recruiting experience, our career consultants can help you connect with the best companies in your industry
- You will be treated with respect from the moment you enter one of our offices.
- PSI is not a public job board. It's a secure database accessible only to our recruiters. Only professional recruiting specialists who understand the importance of privacy when making a career move will view your resume.
Access to our Job Database
- Whatever area you are looking for a job in, your next career could be found here.
A No-cost Service
- Our employment services are free to job-seekers. Hiring companies pay our fees associated with finding qualified contractors and direct placements.
First time working with a Professional Recruiter? There's a method to our process. Learn how we work with you to achieve your success.
All the tools you need to land the job...