Questions To Ask In An Interview
- Can you describe a typical month in this position?
- What are three main qualities you are looking for in a candidate for this position?
- How will you measure success in this position?
- Tell me about the history or growth of the company.
- Who are your major competitors, and what competitive advantage (or disadvantage) do they have in terms of product, market share, methods of marketing, and strengths and weaknesses?
- In the recent history of the company, what has been the biggest advance and what has been the biggest setback?
- What is your highest priority in the next 6-12 months?
- What are some of the traits or characteristics of your top performers?
- Where do you see your company going in the next 5-10 years?
- Based on the discussion we have had and looking at my background, what do you think would be my greatest challenge?
- How do you feel my qualifications compare to your expectations for the role?
- Closing Question: What is the next step?
- Closing Question: Now that you have had an opportunity to meet with me and review my resume, how do you see me fitting into this role/organization?